Memorial Weekend NonsensePosted: May 26, 2011
- Is gas ever not $x.xx and 9/10?
- I cannot stand drivers who do not get above 40 mph on the on ramp
- Looking for a new apartment and thinking about moving is never fun
- Signing a lease and relaxing once you’re all moved in is always fun (or so I thought…)
- No matter how many times you tell yourself you’re not going to eat chips and salsa from your favorite Mexican restaurant it never happens. You are still full before your meal comes then even more miserable afterwards
- I’ve been exposed to a ton of good music lately (The Weepies, Tegan & Sara to name some), and it’s definitely one of those things where you don’t know what you’re missing until you know what is out there
- I always struggle with whether or not to capitalize the first letter in bulleted posts (I obviously decided to capitalize them in this post)
- Boneless or traditional wings?
- When thinking of Memorial Day, do you think it has to consist of sun, grilling out, drinking, and outdoor games like I do?
- My mom won’t read this…but this weekend is her birthday and we got her an iPad
- Yes, I’m spreading my obsession with Apple products to my Mother
- A hot dog, brat, or hamburger on the grill – can only have one…what is it?
- Speaking of Apple products, if anyone out there is considering a new laptop and doesn’t consider the MacBook Air you’re selling yourself short. Just saying.
- That might be about it…I could probably go on forever, but I need to go eat…enjoy your weekend, folks! (remember sun, grilling out, drinking, and outdoor games and throw some golf in there as well)