It has been too long…Posted: August 23, 2011
…since my last post of random shit so here goes:
- so stoked the NFL season is about to start. Come on, Dallas!
- went camping for the first time a few weekends ago (shit, it’s not “roughin’ it” at all with the setups people have)
- if you go to NYC, don’t worry about sightseeing just go to eat at as many places as possible
- while you’re at all of those restaurants, plan on paying $10+ per cocktail
- does everyone have a favorite outfit?
- does anyone else like smores with only the graham crackers and chocolate? (I hate marshmallows)
- why do people get freaked out by sandwich thins? (if you don’t know what those are, shame on you)
- no better place to people watch than the lake/beach
- tried oysters for the first time – delicious.
- some people are just not good at texting – yes you can be good or bad at texting
- get/send someone close a random gift, it’ll make their day
- can open relationships really work?
- if you’re too young to make a decision on making yourself sterile doesn’t that mean you’re too young to have kids as well?
- busted out an old school NES and Super Mario Bros. on the 50″ plasma last night – didn’t quite feel the same.
- if you’re in Minneapolis go spend a Saturday morning at one of the numerous Farmers’ Markets
- the best communication in relationships happens in bed with the lights off (get your mind out of the gutter)