Observations from TorontoPosted: December 27, 2011
- Inside of every building is hot as hell – like you sweat when it’s freezing outside.
- Sushi restaurants here are like Starbucks in America.
- Sex shops sure aren’t hard to find either.
- Toronto is really big but doesn’t feel big; I like that.
- All women wear a skirt with leggings or tights and a pair of boots every day.
- Toronto is south of Minneapolis.
- People walk super fast here.
- There are no bathrooms, only washrooms.
- Public transportation is setup perfectly here.
- Alcohol is insanely expensive from the stores; in the bar, not so bad.
- Turnstile-like doors are everywhere.
- There are no such thing as lines – basically just a mad dash for the door/entrance/exit/etc.
- Porter Airlines has free wine and beer on their flights.
- Tim Tebow is talked about here as much as he is in the US (way too much).
- And finally, yes, you should visit Toronto if you have the opportunity.