- is there anything
betterworse than grocery shopping while you’re starving?
- there’s that perfect volume on your headphones where you can fully enjoy the music but still hear your surroundings if need be
- is it weird that staying home, drinking, and playing board games (only if I win) is up there on my list of favorite things to do?
- if you couldn’t tell by the parentheses above, I am a sore loser
- it’s so hard not to bite/suck on the strings that hang from hooded sweatshirts
- do swimmers have swimmer bodies because they swim or do they swim because the have a swimmer’s body?
- Jolly Rancher’s are severely underrated
- why are glasses so much dirtier when you take them off? how do we not see all the dirt when we’re wearing them?
- realizing I’m going the exact speed when I see a speed limit sign makes me smile
- guys wear their pants so you can see their boxer/briefs/etc. whereas girls do anything possible to keep their underwear/panties below their pants
- for some reason I really want to go camping
- most of the time hearing random quirks about yourself that delight others is better than receiving a “traditional” compliment
- lastly, have a wonderful valentine’s day with your fling/lover/partner/friend/etc.
- watch these two mic’d up videos of Tim Tebow & Matthew Stafford during an NFL game — these guys are studs
- does everyone have that one song that just puts ’em in a good mood? (“What’s My Name?” by Rihanna is mine)
- you never find anything when you’re shopping for something specific, but when it’s the other way around…watch out
- Rumplemintz should be everyone’s go-to shot — no chase and leaves the breath minty fresh
- Bruno Mars reminds me of Robin Thicke
- board games are way under-utilized (sign me up for Catch Phrase any night of the week)
- doesn’t NyQuil realize their “flavors” all taste terrible?
- eating a bad sunflower seed kills the whole batch in your mouth
- as much as this pains me to say, I’d love to see the Packers win the Super Bowl
- I finally watched Inception — is it all just a dream…?
- if you own an iPhone/iPod Touch you need to download Words With Friends — this game is addicting and fun
- have most people kissed someone as the New Year has arrived?
- on that note, I’m done and have yourself a wonderful New Year
1. Netflix is brilliant and cheap.
2. Do noises get louder when you’re alone? It sure seems like it.
3. It’s irritating how few people know how to correctly use your/you’re, there/their/they’re, and our/are.
4. It’s funny when people wear watches but still check their cell phone for the time.
5. I like to drink out of old jars.
6. 98 Pounds in Minneapolis is by far the best Chinese buffet – decent sushi and a ton of options.
7. Instapaper is a must use. So is Simplenote. If you haven’t heard of those, google them.
8. Is there anything better tasting than a bag of buttery popcorn?
9. It really is not that hard to turn your blinker on, right?
10. Another handy application: Notational Velocity.
11. An email in Outlook is not shown as read until you click back off the email. It’s one of my biggest pet peeves.
12. Rhythm of Love by Plain White T’s is my favorite song at the moment.
14. Does grunting louder allow you to lift more?
15. Going to work out is the hardest, but you feel amazing when you’re done.
16. The NFL season gets underway tomorrow – Vikings @ Saints.
17. How can some people listen to music and read at the same time?
18. These thoughts/observations/questions were not as cool as I had anticipated…lol, oops.
21 things you probably didn’t know about the human body
1. Scientists say the higher your I.Q. the more you dream.
2. The largest cell in the human body is the female egg.
3. The smallest is the male sperm.
4. You use 200 muscles to take one step.
5. The average woman is 5 inches shorter than the average man.
6. Your big toes have two bones each while the rest have three.
7. A pair of human feet contains 250,000 sweat glands.
8. A full bladder is roughly the size of a soft ball.
9. The acid in your stomach is strong enough to dissolve razor blades.
10. The human brain cell can hold 5 times as much information as the Encyclopedia Britannica.
11. It takes the food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.
12. The average human dream lasts 2-3 seconds.
13. Men without hair on their chests are more likely to get cirrhosis of the liver than men with hair.
14. At the moment of conception, you spent about half an hour as a single cell.
15. There is about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.
16. Your body gives off enough heat in 30 minutes to bring half a gallon of water to a boil.
17. The enamel in your teeth is the hardest substance in your body.
18. Your teeth start developing (in your gums) 6 months before you are born.
19. When you are looking at someone you love, your pupils dilate, they do the same when you are looking at someone you hate.
20. Blondes have more hair than dark-haired people.
21. Your thumb is the same length as your nose.